Çarşamba, Kasım 25, 2009

The Triangular Disturbance

The triangular disturbance I met the other day
My oh my! What a forgotten friend.
What a fiend I am.
Forever tainted, with fractures, obscenity and encompassing:
All the "nothing" I have
and all the "nothing" I believe

For the whole subset of "once upon a time"s
I was reminded of the other day
Burning in circles
Like the stretched legs of a forgotten friend.
With no mercy.

The slightest captured imagery of mine
I met the other day:
The day I found out that:
The first day I remember
Is the last day I'd ever.

Necromantic greetings from the void:
All those with "rotten" flesh
and all the "rotten" memories of mine
Destined to be uncut and unrated
In its full glory.
In its entirety.

I can still see it in its eyes.
What a forgotten chastity of mine:
Dia de los Muertos
Yes. I'd rather call it like that.
I'd rather call myself like that.
The latter one.

I just want to hear it from you.
That's all.

I just want to hear it from you.

Posted via email from Amma yedin be!

Hiç yorum yok: